Self-managed superannuation funds (SMSFs) are a way of saving for your retirement.
It is important to understand that you are responsible for ensuring the superannuation fund complies with the relevant superannuation and taxation laws. It is a major financial decision that we can assist with.
It must be run for the sole purpose of providing retirement benefits for the members of their dependents.
- Preparation of taxation returns and financial statements for your superannuation fund
- Arrangement of an independent audit for your superannuation fund
- Preparation of the operating statements, balance sheets and member statements
- Provide advice to ensure that your superannuation fund is complying with the current superannuation and taxation laws
- If required, referrals to financial planners, finance brokers and lawyers