Craig is the practice principal and has a wealth of knowledge and experience gained over thirty years, in all areas of business and taxation. He was awarded the Business Student of the Year award at Frankston TAFE in 1982. He completed his Bachelor of Accounting at Chisholm Institute of Technology (now Monash University) in 1988 and has been in public practice ever since.
Craig also has 16 years’ experience as a former CPA Quality Assurance Reviewer. When the Quality Assurance program was first introduced by CPA Australia, Craig was chosen to be part of the original intake of Reviewers. He was trained to apply the risk and quality standards to accounting practices and was a key person in the program’s architecture and design. All while running the practice.
He served on the CPA Australia’s Board of Quality Review for a number of years, overseeing and improving the quality assurance program. During his time on the Board, he made significant contributions to its development and input into the Review process. He also had a hand in developing the forms and documents used in the process. Craig also served on the Victorian Public Practice Committee.
His interests outside of work include AFL Football, Cricket, Golf and playing the guitar.
Craig has a multi-faceted perspective of the business industry equipping him with a breadth of knowledge and skills to be the right person to trust with all your business, finance and taxation needs.
Craig & the Community:
- Treasurer and Executive Committee Member of the Dingley Football Netball Club in 2015 & 2016 in the club’s most successful period on and off the field
- Helped set up the accounting and internal control systems for the Youth Assist Inc. at The Visy Cares Centre in Dandenong
- Committee Member of the Sandhurst Transition Group as part of the Finance, Legal & Insurance team
- Participates in the Herald Sun’s Runs for the Kids
- Proud supporter of the Good Friday Appeal and the Monash Children’s Hospital
- We are proud sponsors for the Kingston Hawthorn Cricket Club
Craig & the Media:
- Prepared and presented two webinars for CPA Australia for two key Accounting Professional and Ethical Standards in 2015
- APES 320 and Developing your Quality Control Manual
- APES 325 and Developing your Risk Management Framework
- Featured INTHEBLACK Business Magazine (2017)